The Biological Optical Microscopy Platform is looking to refresh our promotional material with cool new images!!!
We'd be delighted if you would submit your images to us. We are aiming to have example data taken from each of the systems within BOMP.
You can also submit 3D or timelapse data as movies as well. If you have great data, but haven't made movies yet, then you can submit the raw image files and we'll make it into a movie for you.
This competition is open to all researchers using BOMP instruments and we have a great prize on offer for one lucky person.
Closing date for submission of images is 5pm Monday 12th December.
Please read the terms and conditions before submitting your images.
If you have any questions then dont hesitate to contact us via email@example.com
BOMP will provide one person, chosen at random from the image submissions, with a registration to the upcoming Light Microscopy Australia National Conference (www.lma2017.com).
The conference will be held from Wednesday 1st of February to Friday 3rd of February 2017. The first two days (1st – 2nd of February) will feature a diverse programme of speakers and will be followed by an optional day of workshops on the 3rd of February.
The program includes international and national speakers covering a wide range of topics including:
- Lightsheet Microscopy
- Super-resolution and Molecular Imaging
- Intravital/Functional/Dynamic Imaging
- Emerging and Novel Technologies
- Image Analysis and Informatics
- Live Cell Imaging
The prize includes registration for the two days of the main conference. Attendance at the conference dinner, workshops or other expenditure is not included.
Terms & Conditions
Please read the below terms and conditions before entering the competition
- Any researcher using BOMP equipment can submit images (Hons, Masters, PhD students, Reserach Assistants, Postdocs, Group leaders, Industry partners etc)
- Researchers are not limited in the number of entries that they can submit
- By submitting your image to the competition you agree;
- That images submitted have been taken on BOMP instrumentation
- That BOMP can use your image for promotional purposes (e.g. on its website, flyers, during presentations and on instrument computers). Every effort will be made to acknowledge you where this is possible
- That you hold the copyright to the image and have checked with your supervisor that it is OK to use it
Submit My Images
Please follow this link to submit your images