FIJI: Macro writing for Biologists
This workshop follows on from the FIJI for Beginners and FIJI for Quantification workshops held previously. It is designed for researchers who:
1) Use FIJI/Image J regularly and would like automate their current analyses
2) Are new to FIJI, but are used to coding
The content of the workshop will be prepared for biologists with no prior programming experience. However, attendee's are expected to have good understanding of digital imaging and image analysis using FIJI/ImageJ.
This is a two-day workshop, which is held over two half days. You will need to attend both days to complete the workshop.
This workshop will cover the following:
1) Basics of FIJI/ImageJ Macro language
2) Batch processing using loops and conditions
3) Data handling using array and table
4) Optimising Macros using user-defined functions with relevant examples.
Presenter: Dr Ellie Cho, Biological Optical Microscopy Platform
Date & Venue: 9-1 pm, 28th June AND 9-1pm, 29th June2018, Alan Gilbert Building, University of Melbourne
Registration: This workshop is now fully subscribed. Please register here to be added to the wait list.