This page covers the registration process for access to the Olympus FV30000 instrument in the School of Physics node of the Biological Optical Microscopy Platform.
If you have any questions then please email firstname.lastname@example.org
1. REGISTRATION DOCUMENTATION
Please download the relevant user agreement form and submit an electronic copy below. You are required to provide the below forms/info BEFORE you can book in an instrument induction.
YOU ARE REQUIRED TO SUBMIT AN ELECTRONIC OR SCANNED VERSION OF THIS FORM BELOW
2. TRAINING DOCUMENTATION
Follow the below steps to prepare for your instrument training. You are required to complete all these steps BEFORE you can book in an instrument induction.
1) Training Documentation: Read the relevant training documentation.
YOU ARE REQUIRED TO STATE THAT YOU HAVE READ AND UNDERSTOOD THE SWP & RA IN THE BELOW FORM
2) Competency Assessment: Complete the online competency assessment.
You are required to get 100% to pass the assessment. You will need to click on the "View my score" option at the end of the quiz to see your score and you can use the "edit my responses" option to correct any incorrect answers. Please take a screen grab showing that you have successfully achieved a 100% pass rate.
YOU ARE REQUIRED TO SUBMIT AN ELECTRONIC FILE SHOWING THE 100% PASS ON YOUR COMPETENCY ASSESSMENT IN THE FORM BELOW
3) Online Booking System: Register for the booking system via this link and request access to the instrument. Further instructions are provided with the training documentation.
4) OGTR/RG2 organisms: We are currently awaiting certification of the room. No work on viable OGTR/NLRD or RG2 samples should be performed on the system. Fixed samples or those under exempt dealings is acceptable.