Access to the booking calendar will be given after the registration and training is completed.
Every instrument booking is done via iLab. In order to use iLab,
- Both Group leader and Researcher should register in iLab.
- Researcher should be added to group leader's lab.
- (UoM Themis account holder only) Group leader should assign correct Themis account to Researcher before requesting any training or access.
- Instruction for Group Leader: UoM Themis account holder or Anyone without UoM Themis account
- Instruction for Researcher: UoM or non-UoM
Additional resources can be found in Research Platform Booking including short tutorial video as below,
|Zeiss Elyra LSM880, Leica SP8, DV Elite||Nikon A1R, Nikon C2, Nikon Spinning Disk|
|Medical Building||Peter Doherty Institute|
|Zeiss LSM900, Zeiss LSM880, Zeiss LSM800, Operetta, UltramicroscopeII, Zeiss Axioscan7||Zeiss LSM780, Zeiss LSM710, Olympus FVMPERS|
|Image analysis computer||Image analysis software|
|Diamond, Gold, Green, Cyan, Cherry||Imaris, Volocity, Huygens, Imaris stitcher|
|Olympus FV3000||Nikon A1R|