Biological Optical Microscopy Platform
The Biological Optical Microscopy Platform (BOMP) makes state-of-the art fluorescence microscopy equipment available to the students and staff of the University of Melbourne, as well as the wider community.
We provide support to a number of applications including confocal microscopy, live cell imaging, high-content screening, fluorescence lifetime imaging microscopy, 2-photon microscopy, lightsheet microscopy, super-resolution microscopy and Image analysis.
The platform can be used in conjunction with:
- Australian Phenomics Network Histopathology and Slide Scanning Services
- Electron Microscopy (Ian Holmes Imaging Center) @ Bio21
- Electron Microscopy @ Bioscience
- Materials Characterisation and Fabrication Platform
- Melbourne Cytometry Platform
- Melbourne Histology Platform
- Melbourne TrACEES Platform
For more information about the wider platform community, please visit Research Website, which is available to all visitors.
Details about the University’s research infrastructure related resources and services can be found on Research Gateway, which is available to the University of Melbourne staff and Graduate Researchers.